Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

So many of my facebook friends have been listing things that they are thankful for each day in November. Well, it's no surprise that I'm slow to jump on any band wagon but lately I have been bursting with gratitude. I thought I would take this week of Thanksgiving to mention of few of the things I am most grateful for in this life.

I am thankful for my support system. Without my people I would be lost.
Who are my people? They are the people who are with me through anything.
They are the people who have always been there for me and I know always will be.
They are the people who made me who I am today.
I am thankful for you. You know who you are. ;)

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

It's definitely great to have such a fantastic support system! I am thankful for that too! Just read your last few posts...I'll be thinking about your sister in law!