Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

What a day great of family, food and football. This Thanksgiving was spent at my in-laws in Rison, AR. After being away from Buie for almost a week, it was so great to get a big hug from him and many wet slobbery kisses from the dogs. I think they missed me just a little bit.
Wednesday evening we spent the evening playing with the dogs, taking pics and just enjoying each other's company. Jill quickly got reacquainted with her cousins Scooter and Conner.
Thursday we ate so much wonderful food. I love this picture of Buie and his mom, Mrs. Carole, who fixed a wonderful spread for us this Thanksgiving complete with gluten free ham, dressing, green beans, sweet potatoes, corn...and the list goes on.

And yes, I am thankful for this wonderful gluten free chocolate cake and the wonderful hands that prepared it.
The boys had a great time at their grandparents house this Thanksgiving!

And I was so happy I remembered to take a few family pictures.
Brent and his brother, Tee. Aren't they handsome? ;)
Our little family that I am so thankful for. The cats are fending for themselves at home. ha. I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Oh, and GEAUX TIGERS! :)

As I sit here Thanksgiving evening with my husband on one side and my dog and my apple computer in my lap, I realize I am truly blessed. I have a roof over my head, a belly full of food and a heart so full of memories with a family that loves me.

1 comment:

Cindy Walker said...

We DO love you, sweet girl! What a wonderful family we ALL have! Tell Rufus and Carol hi!