Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feel the love.

This Thanksgiving we got the kids together and just watched them interact. Seriously, what did we do before our niece and nephew came along? They are the entertainment at holidays now. These photos were taken yesterday at my mom's house. Makaylan came to see Landon at Pop and Honey's house and he loved it.

Kisses were shared.
Hugs were shared.
Landon was all about sharing kisses...even those sloppy open mouthed kisses. And this one is priceless. Makaylan pinching Landon's sweet cheeks. hehe. Too cute!
I'm so thankful for these two and the joy they bring to our family. I can't wait to see them grow up together. I know how close I was (and still am) to my first cousins and it makes me so happy to know how close these cousins will be in the coming years.

No comments: