Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 day photo challenge:: Day 5

Day 5:: Water
I took this picture a few days ago with the photo challenge in mind. Unfortunately it's taken me several days (or a WEEK) to post it. Don't hate me. I've been doing my ACTUAL photography job, which surprisingly this photo was taken for...so technically this might be cheating but oh well. :)

This adorable little family is actually my handsome brother, my beautiful sister in law and the cutest little nephew ever. Oh, and you can't see him, but my other nephew is hidden in his momma's belly in this pic. That's right folks I'm gonna be another aunt to another wonderful nephew!

So what do this picture have to do with water? Not a whole lot, other than the fact that there is an adorable family standing in front of a waterfall posing for their Christmas card pics. :)

Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!

No comments: