Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's talk about hair...


I know there are a million other things in life more important than hair but when you aren't happy with yours then hair is the only thing on your mind. I look at myself in the mornings and sigh. I've been waiting to get my hair done for a week or two now. You'd think I wouldn't have a problem getting my hair done since my hair stylist is my one of best friends from college. :) What can I say, she's good at what she does. She's worth the wait. But I will say that I have waiting too long. It's gone far to many inches. My eyebrows look like Sasquatch.

I am currently rocking the ever popular ombre look that I had my heart set on after seeing this pic on Pinterest. But lately I've been itching to cut my hair a few inches. I'm not sure why, other than I'm lazy, and I wear my hair in a ponytail 99% of the time. I have found if I have less of it, I am more likely to fix it.
So, my appointment is first thing in the morning and this is what I'm thinking...
Last fall, I went a little bit more red and loved it so I'm thinking I will go just a tad bit more red. We shall see! Hopefully I will have a before and after pics to show y'all later on this week. What about y'all? Do you go darker in the fall?

No comments: