Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Do.

Ahhh. Like a breath of fall fresh air. That's how my new hair cut feels. There's not a whole lot to say about this new do that can't be summed up with a few pics snapped with my trusty iPhone. What do ya think?

Before: It was getting a little too long. When I didn't spend quite a long time fixing it everyday, it just ending up looking... well, nappy. Nappy has been the word of choice for the last week. Alicia, my stylist & best friend, cut off between 4 and 5 inches! Yeah! It felt so great to get that weight off my shoulders. Literally off my shoulders.
After: My hair is anything but nappy. It feels SO much lighter because she thinned it a LOT. And you may have noticed the color is different. We went for a auburn autumn inspired color and I love it!
Happy Hair Day to you all! As silly as hair may seem (after all, they are just dead cells), it can make all the difference in the way you feel about yourself. So if you haven't treated yourself to a hair cut (or color) lately then go for it. You deserve it! :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE your hair!! Love you, too.