Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 day photo challenge:: Day 3

Day 3: Clouds

I haven't particularly liked the clouds the sky has been throwing our way the past few days so instead of taking a new photo for day 3 of my photo challenge, I found 3 of my favorite cloud photos on instagram.

The first one was taken near my home in Benton coming home from Little Rock one day last month. The sky was just gorgeous. The second one is a bit more dated. You might recognize the historical landmark in the picture. It was taken at the St. Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square in New Orleans, Louisiana. Buie and I went there back in July for my birthday and our 3rd anniversary celebration. The third cloud pic I snapped about 2 weeks ago from the passenger seat while headed to a photo shoot in Jasper, Arkansas.

What's the weather been like in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Leisha said...

Stopping in from Kelly's Korner. Love your blog!!