Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blog Feature: Live the Home Life

Our friends, Eric & Cara, have an amazing home blog, Live the Home Life, that I just adore! I am actually quite envious of their Rehabilitation Station make overs and secretly wish they were my ideas and my fabulous projects to show off, but sigh...alas, they are not! But they are, in fact, inspiring to say the least! Check out a couple of my favorite before and after shots:You like? Well, I need your help fellow bloggers! This Christmas let's show a little love to Eric & Cara. Help me out by heading over to their blog, checking it out and leaving them some love. THEN, don't stop there! Head on over to Apartment Therapy's Homies blog and leave them some love. That's right folks, Eric & Cara have been nominated for Apartment Therapy's The Homies Blog Awards! Let's help them make it all the way! Good Luck, Eric & Cara! Click here to meet the Wilkersons.

No comments: