Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthday Boys!

Tonight we celebrated B's 32nd birthday and our baby Conner's 3rd birthday! I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband. I am truly blessed!

Two and a half years ago when we got Conner, the former owner told us he was born sometime in December. Since we weren't sure exactly when his birthday was, we thought it would be fun to celebrate Conner's birthday on the same day as B's birthday which is also Pearl Harbor day - December 7th. So this weekend we had dinner with friends (stupid me forgot my camera) on Friday night at Catina Laredo. Yum! Tonight, their actual birthdays, we ate a steak dinner (Yes, even Conner had a little bit of steak) and B had a red velvet cake for dessert. I picked up some yummy Christmas treats for the boys in celebration on Conner's third birthday! They were in heaven - steak AND doggie biscuits!I got B a new Arkansas sweatshirt for one of his presents this year.The birthday boys!
I love these guys so much! And I thank God for my wonderful husband everyday! Happy Birthday, B!

No comments: