Friday, December 11, 2009

My Weekend To Do List:

I've had several people ask me today what my plans are for this weekend and I hadn't really thought about it until now. Since we are STILL a one car family (going on WEEK THREE now) I will be without a car on Saturday - I am looking forward to getting a lot of things accomplished around the house. The first things on the list is piling up quite high...
1. Laundry - I wish my laundry room looked like this, although the color is quite similar... 2. Make Christmas Cookies for friends and neighbors- We moved into our house in April and I haven't really had a good opportunity to visit with my neighbors much. I thought I would make them a goodie basket this weekend and bring it over. Got any good recipes I should try? 3. Finish Addressing my Christmas cards - We were very please with our pictures this year taken by Grant Harrison. Check out his blog here. 4. Start wrapping presents- I'm really not looking forward to this process but it does feel good when it's all said and done. 5. Find a home for Mr. Huckleberry- A lady from my work is going to stop by to see Huckleberry. Hopefully they will find him as irresistable as I do and want to bring him home! :)
What do you have planned for this weekend?

No comments: