Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Monday

Happy Monday, y'all! This weekend was crazy busy filled with wonderful photo shoots and wonderful clients! Head over to my photography site to see more. I try to keep my business and personal separate to the best of my blogging ability but sometimes I wonder if I should just combine them into one blog. There are days when I think it would be MUCH simpler but then again, it's nice to have all of my photography in one spot.

Mondays are usually quiet around my house and I've started to look forward to them.  I have learned (the hard way) that after a weekend full of photo shoots, events and running errands, I usually need a day to recuperate.  When I had an 8 to 5 desk job, Mondays were often hard on me. After long weekends, I would have to get up by 6 or 6:30 on Monday and start my week all over again, not fully resting or recuperating. Now that I work from home, my Mondays are for catching up on laundry, doing dishes, paying bills, watering my plants, taking recycling, returning phone calls, and sometimes, catching up on my DVR. Seriously, everyone needs a day like this. Now I honestly don't know what I would do without my Mondays. We would probably be WAY behind on paying bills, that's for sure!

Whether you are at home or at work, I hope you are having a great Monday! As B & I are making some big decisions around our household, I have been meditating on this verse. I wanted to share it with y'all today. Perhaps it might help someone else like it has helped me this morning.


"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE & a FUTURE." Jeremiah 29:11

So many things in our life are uncertain, but doesn't it put you at ease knowing that God knows the plans of our future? We might not have a clue what we are doing, but God surely does! :)

No comments: