Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mid Week Confessions


Confession: I registered for the Little Rock Half Marathon this week. I guess I should go ahead and confess too that I haven't walked even ONE mile in over a month. And in March I will be walking 13 miles in a row! Ahh! Completing a half marathon has been on my bucket list for a while now. It is actually on my 30 before 30 list as well. I am running out of time quickly, people! So I decided, that realistically I probably can't run 13 miles without dying afterwards, so I going to walk the half marathon. There's a time limit of 4 hours. I'm pretty sure I might be that person at the very end and the pace car is just waiting on me to finish.

So when does training start? This weekend. Am I ready? Not at all. But here goes nothing. :) I'll blog about my progress every now and then as I'm training.

Hope y'all are having a good week!

No comments: