Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mid-Week Confessions

I've been following this blog for several years now, E, Myself and I, and quite often I find myself laughing out loud. Most weeks Elizabeth posts these "Midweek Confessions" on her blog and I find them enlightening. Some weeks they are truly heart felt and sincere and other weeks they are just down right silly. But you can be certain they are always honest and that is what I love about her blog. She tells it like it is. She never tries to seem like the perfect mom or the perfect person but to me that is the best way to be... honest. I think if we all tried to be a little more honest with each other and a little less hard on ourselves, don't you think the world would be a better place?

Sometimes I screw up. I make plans and have high hopes and then what happens? Life gets in the way. I may try out this midweek confessions business. It might just make me a little more honest... on the other hand, it may just make me seem a little more insane.

For instance, here's just one confession for me this week:  Enjoy! And remember, honesty is the best policy, even if it makes you look crazy! :)

My Mid-Week Confession:
I've been wearing the same yoga pants for three days now. With the non-stop rain we've had since this weekend, my outdoor photo shoots have been on hold. On the other hand, the rain has allowed me to work on getting my studio ready in my house. Yoga pants are so comfy, but three days, people. Three days. I need an intervention.

I hope you've enjoyed my first (hopefully of many more) Mid-Week Confessions. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: