Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mixbook Pet Album

Part of my 30 before 30 list was to make a digital photo album of our pets. This may sound like a small task but if you know me then you know I have hundreds of pictures of our babies. I put this on my to do list because I wanted to make sure it got done! However, as I was starting to gather all of my digital pictures I've taken of our pets over the years, our cat George became very ill and passed away. I postponed making this album for many months mainly because it just made me sad to work on it. Knowing that George was no longer living and looking through hundreds of pictures of his sweet little face was just more than I could handle.

But with the help of Mixbook, I have finally finished our 30 page album of our little fur children: Hazel, our calico cat, Conner, our cocker spaniel, and Scooter, our border collie/lab mix. And I couldn't leave out Georgie. The last page of the album is a spread of our favorite pictures of George in memory of our favorite "fat cat."
I'm so happy I can mark this item off my list. Not only is it one less thing to accomplish between now and my 30th birthday, but now I have this great little album to put on our coffee table to show to our family & friends. :)

(Mixbook is not paying me in any way to write this post. I just like their website!)

No comments: