Monday, August 1, 2011

It's Monday!

Well, I had a lazy lazy weekend. I'm not sure what's going on with me health wise but the most I did all weekend was go to church and even that was an effort in itself since we live 30 minutes away from our church. I have literally not felt like doing much of anything since we can home from New Orleans. It took me like three days to do all of my laundry from our trip, mainly because it was too much of an effort to carry it down to the washer. I have been exhausted. Maybe the summer heat is finally getting to me. Maybe the cultural shock from going to Louisiana then coming back to Arkansas hit me. ha! Just kidding. Maybe I'm just ready for football season! That must be it. I don't know what it is but I'm ready to get out of this funk. I feel better this morning. I have a bit more energy. It might have something to do with the two cups of coffee AND the 5 hour energy I had this morning. I'm just hoping my heart doesn't explode. Remember when I tried to give up coffee last year. haha. Yeah, what was I thinking?

Well, if you need something to do today, go check out the pictures we had taken of us by Jen Amato in New Orleans. They're posted on her blog! When we get the CD in the mail, I'll post a few of our favorites on our blog. :) Hope y'all are having a great Monday!

And I have to give a shout out to my wonderful dad who is turning 60 today! Thanks for being the best dad to me - for always supporting my creative endeavers, for always forgiving my not-so-smart endeavers and for always making me smile. :) I love you daddy!

No comments: