Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Landon & Aunt Ra Ra


WARNING: There is a lot of cuteness in this blog post. If you are not sure if you can handle all of it at once, please read in several sittings. :)

The other day I hung out with Landon. It's been a few weeks since I posted about our nephew so I thought I would share a few pictures. Everyone needs a little cuteness in their life, right? I mean who cares if you even know him or not, just look at this face. Too cute.
I met my brother, Craig, and Landon at The Wonder Place in West Little Rock. Have you ever been there? If you have kids, I highly recommend this place. Landon loves it!
He crawled through tunnels with his daddy.

He played in the water with some splash toys.
He practiced sitting on the window seat next to daddy like a big boy. He also like looking out of the window and waving at everyone walking by. :)
They had so many neat toys to play with and crawl through.
I think Landon's favorite thing was finding himself in the mirrors. He would look at himself and make faces and laugh so hard.
Who is that cute little boy that looks just like me? :)
After playing hard at The Wonder Place, Craig took me and Landon to Tropical Smoothie to get a smoothie. We LOVES smoothies!
While we were sipping on our smoothies, me and Landon practiced saying my name, "Aunt RaRa." Here are a couple of hilarious videos of how he says "RaRa." They crack me up! Everytime I ask him to say "RaRa" he says it just like this. I LOVE it! I will probably never delete these videos off of my phone because they make me smile over and over again.

No comments: