Tuesday, July 19, 2011

28 years

I've been in this world for 28 years. It's been a good 28 years. I was born to 2 wonderful parents. I have 2 pretty cool brothers who married 2 pretty cool ladies, giving me 2 pretty cool sister in laws, who then gave me 2 adorable kids to call my nephew and my niece. :) I married a wonderful man named Brent Buie. I have the best in laws a girl could ask for. My husband and I have 3 awesome pets. I have the best friends in the world who would do anything for me. I have the best job in the world, taking pictures of wonderful people like YOU! Yup. I'd say these 28 years have been pretty darn good! :)
Today was a great day filled with gifts, sweet texts and calls, a new hair cut, and plenty of gluten free pizza and donuts! :) Thanks, friends, for making my 28th birthday so special.

1 comment:

Modern Nomads said...

Makaylan looks SO much like her Aunt RaRa :) :) I'm glad you had a great day!