Monday, February 11, 2013

New Beginnings

Buie & I ordered a juicer today. We are going on this cleanse, detox, eating raw foods hard core. I know you're thinking..."Blah, blah blah. We've heard it all before, Cara Beth." And yes, it's true I started a detox right before Thanksgiving but seriously who starts a detox right before Thanksgiving??? Right after we decided to start our detox, we also decided to move so our cleansing plan fell to the wayside. Buie actually made it further than I did. He even ate vegan for like 3 days straight which is huge for my meat and potatoes guy. 

I'm sick of being tired all the time. I'm sick of being worn down. Quite frankly I'm sick of being sick. While I have made a HUGE improvement in my health over the last few years, I am no where near where I need to be. I am willing to try pretty much anything at this point. Juicing has been something I've wanted to get into so we took the plunge tonight and bought one. So hopefully I can blog about our juicing as we stay on this difficult journey to good health. I have to be honest. I'm really excited to get started! 

So here's to new beginnings, good health and hopefully some great juicing recipes! 

I'm so ready for Spring. Anyone feel me on this one? 

No comments: