Saturday, November 6, 2010

Make-over!

That's right! It's Make Over Time! You may have noticed my lovely new do! No, I didn't get a hair cut. No, I didn't lose weight (unfortunately). I'm talking about my blog! :) I've been working with the fabulous Tricia with Tricia Nae Designs. I first hired her to make over my photography blog and she did such a fabulous job that I had to have a brand new look for our personal blog as well. She put her brilliance to work and came out with an amazing look for "The Buie's Zoo." I emailed her some pictures and told her I wanted a vintage-y look. I mentioned what color scheme I liked and answered a few questions and she worked her magic! I am so pleased with both of my blogs that I had to tell you about Tricia Nae Designs. Head on over to her blog to see some more of her work for yourself.

No comments: