Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogger Awards!

My friend, Hilary, from Blissfully Enamored, honored me with a Blogging Award! I am so excited to have received my first award! I honestly never thought I would get into this blogging stuff as much as I have. I originally started my first blog in 2006 out of shear boredom, then I started a different blog (THIS blog) as a way to keep family members up to date on the latest Buie Family news! This is still my blog's first priority, to update family and friends on the latest news, but this year I have had fun exploring other blogs and getting ideas on home decorating, crafts, cooking, gardening and so much more. It's amazing who and what you can find in Blog World!

So now for the rules...The Best Blog Award rules are:

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So, here are my FIRST FIVE picks (in no particular order): Drum roll, please!

5. Blue Hydrangea

4. Two Dogs and a Blog 3. Baby Byrds 2. Bless Our Nest 1. Blue Print Bliss
* Please note, these are only my first five blogs awarded today. The next 10 will be awarded in the next couple of days! Keep watching for more GREAT blogs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, i am SO honored, thanks!!! i'll get to work posting my favs asap :)