1. I think I was born in the wrong decade.
2. I already have a few grey hairs coming in but I really don't want to start dyeing my hair because I know I will have to keep it up forever!
3. I want to write a book, even though it's my husband who is the writer in our family.
4. I wish I could start a dog rescue program - that one probably wasn't a real surprise to anyone, was it?
5. I am honestly scared to have kids. The whole process of being pregnant doesn't sound fun and the delivery process sounds even worse. I love kids and want to have them but it's just scary sounding. I wish a stork would deliver them on my doorstep...which brings me to #6.
6. I want to adopt at least one child. I would love to have a child of a different race and culture.
7. I secretly dream of staying home having all of my laundry neatly folded and put away each day, have all of Buie's work shirts ironed each night, fixing a fabulous dinner each night, working out everyday, taking my dogs for a walk each night, seeing my husband off for work with a steaming cup of coffee for him fixed just the way he likes it..... But then again, it's not 1950. Sigh...
8. I really miss eating normal pizza. Having Celiac Disease means I can't just walk into Johnny's Pizza and order my favorite, pepperoni pizza.
9. I used to play basketball, run track and be a cheerleader. You really wouldn't know it by my athletic (or lack there of) abilities today.
10. I love traveling. I have been to Italy, Switzerland, France, England, Canada, Brazil, and South Africa.
I was trying to think of people to tag but I'm really not sure who has done this and who hasn't. So...if you are reading this and you haven't, then leave me a comment and a link to your blog and tell us 10 things we don't know about YOU! Look forward to getting to know you better!