Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday's thoughts

Well, May has already kick started and I feel like I haven't stopped to breath in quite some time. From the birth of Carson, trying desperately to keep with a new business in it's busy season, eat healthy, pay attention to my own family, get enough exercise and lose weight, oh and have some sort of social life...well, there is little to no time left. But isn't that everyone struggle in life? Finding the balance in life. I just feel blessed to wake up everyday and do what I love everyday. I know not everyone in life is that lucky. So if I don't blog as often as I used to, just know I'm busy doing what I love...enjoying life, making memories, loving on dogs & cats, taking pics and soaking up life's little sweet spots. :)

Sweet JoJo is still with us... not sure what this means in the long run but for now 
we are lovin' on him like he is already a part of the Buie's zoo. :)

 Whenever I am gardening this is my view. They just sit by the gate and watch me.
 And I caught them when they were perfectly lined up by height. Small. Medium. Large.
 I love it! I'm pretty sure this is a framer! 

Hazel has been enjoying more days outside this Spring. I always watch her to make sure she stays right around the house and she always does. She loves the sunshine but when she wants a little shade, you can find her in the dog house because heaven forbid my little princess get a sunburn. ;)


Hope y'all are having a great week!
-The Buie's Zoo

No comments: