Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, MJ!

Yesterday was my niece's first birthday. My bags were packed and I was ready to go when BOOM! Saturday morning a migraine hit me like a ton of bricks. See, I had made plans to get up Saturday morning and drive down to Ruston in time for her party. At 8am, I was on the floor hugging the porcelain throne for at least 5 hours. (Sorry, TMI?) Well, needless to say, I didn't make my niece's first birthday party and feeling a bit sad about it today, I'm dedicating this post to her. Makaylan Joy. And what a JOY you are, little girl. This past year you have brought a smile to so many faces. Happy Birthday to you, MJ! I can't wait to see you grow up into a young lady who loves to laugh, has compassion for others and most of all who loves the Lord! Happy Birthday from Aunt RaRa. Keep rocking that hair, girl!

Here is MJ sitting in the chair I bought her opening presents on her birthday. 
Isn't she adorable?

No comments: