Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Restore & After

I am participating in the second annual Habitat for Humanity Restore & After event in downtown Little Rock. Last year, my good friend Eric who is on the board of Habitat for Humanity asked me to take pictures for the event. Of course I jumped at the opportunity to support such a cause. Also, I was thrilled to be a part of the very first Restore and After event. I know that the second annual will be better than ever! I will be entering a small restore project and I must emphasize just how small it is because my life has been nuts! I will have a table displaying some of my photography and raffling off a photo shoot. Be sure to stop by and put your name in for the drawing.
All of the restore items will be up for bid in a silent auction to benefit Habitat for Humanity including mine. Here's a sneak peek:
Stop by the second annual Restore and After TOMORROW NIGHT Thursday 6 pm at The Lafayette Building, Downtown Little Rock. See you there! I'll be the one with the camera in your face. :)


No comments: