Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Nuttso Crazy Week!

Generally speaking you can just look at our kitchen and see how our week went......

I actually said the phrase to B today: "I don't think our kitchen is safe for our animals." So the cats went up while we cleaned. We were afraid they would eat moldy food or drink dirty water. Gross, right? Am I embarrassed to show you this pictures? Not really. Because everyone reading this blog has had a week like this. A week where you throw in the towel and just say "I'll do it later." It might not have shown up in your kitchen but believe me, it shows up somewhere.

So this is how my week went:
8 am to noon - Monday through Thursday I filled in out my old job which involves a 25 minute drive to Little Rock everyday.

noon to 1 - drive BACK to Benton, eat a quick lunch, perhaps run a quick errand

1 to 2 pm - drive to Bryant to take care of my pups I pet sit for on a daily basis. Meet Foxy & Gloria. :) Cute, huh?

2:30 to 4:30 pm- drive BACK to Little Rock (for the second time in one day) for a chiropractic appointment. I have pinched yet another nerve and have been going to the chiro and physical therapy everyday.

Every evening this week I had something different planned: a photo shoot, serving dinner under the Broadway Bridge at Eikon, and sorting items for a garage sale.

Friday I didn't work for my old job but I DID have to go to Little Rock for a chiro appt and to drop Hazel off at the vet. Found out that Hazel has a cold but the good news is my back is a little better after a week of therapy. Friday afternoon B & I loaded up BOTH of our vehicles and drove to Maumelle to my brother's house. We set up for our garage sale and priced everything piece by piece. We finished about midnight, went to sleep, woke up five hours later to begin our garage sale.
Landon at the garage sale.

Whew... Are you tired yet? Cuz I sure am. And I'm not even done yet.

We left Maumelle around noon, drove to Rison to celebrate my mother in law's birthday with B's family where I proceeded to fall asleep on the couch (and snore) through the last half of the game out of pure exhaustion.
Mrs. Carole (my wonderful mother in law) holding her new Vera Bradley bag.

But I made it through this week. Barely.

Hopefully next week will be a little more normal and I can catch up on some blogging. I still haven't told you about my 10 year high school reunion that I went to last weekend or given you an update on the Buie's newest addition: Charlie. Stay tuned for blogging in the near future! Hope y'all have a great week and are enjoying this Fall weather!

No comments: