Thursday, September 29, 2011

Procrastinator

Why oh why am I a procrastinator? I have always been. In every area of my life. I work better under pressure I think... which is weird because I hate being stressed. But yet here I am the day of an event in which I have to present a restoration piece and half of it is sitting on my front porch. UNFINISHED. Yup, that's right. The event is tonight and my piece is not finished. But that's what makes life exciting right? or better yet, that's what gives me migraines. I have less than 5 hours to complete the project, load up my car, charge my camera and head to the Restore and After event.

And you better believe I'll be bidding on this bad boy that my friend Cara made. She never ceases to amaze me. Secretly, I wish I had her skill... and time management for that matter.
Well, I better stop blogging and get to finishing my project. See you tonight!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to see your project finished!