Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our week in iPhone pics

I take TONS of pictures on my iPhone every week & most of them just stay on my phone. I occasionally go back through to reminisce but I thought I'd try to start doing a weekly iPhone blog. This is mainly for a journaling purpose so that I can remember what I did with my life from week to week. I started last week, so here's week 2 (from last week) through the eye of my iPhone.

Our first born son, Conner, likes to sit on the couch like he's a human. So we put the remote on his chest like he was watching TV. hehe. Isn't he a cutie?

We dealt with more rain and bad weather this week. I'm sure you heard about the devastating tornadoes that went through Arkansas, Alabama and many other Southern states. Our prayers are with those affected by these storms.

I took this picture of B as we made our way to Louisiana on Thursday. We got a call at 3 am that baby Makaylan was on her way! B was my chauffeur for the day trip and a good lookin' one at that! :)
This was our plan of attack for Thursday:: Drive from Benton to Monroe, meet baby Makaylan, take a few pics with our new little niece and drive all the way back. Mission Accomplished.
Meet Makaylan Joy Walker. Isn't she precious. I wrote a whole blog post about her birth. Read about her birthday here.
Friday we found 2 cute pups that I fell in love with. Their owners were found but it was fun to hang out with them for a few hours anyway. Read more about these pups here. :)

I hope everyone has a great upcoming week and stay tuned for more pics later in the week!

No comments: