Friday, July 16, 2010

Moms, kids and aunts...

Last week I talked about how crazy our weeks was - it was nothing compared to this week! I had something going on every night of the week, which is unusual for me. I try to relax in the evening and use the time for housework, picture editing, playing with the dogs, hanging out with B and just piddling around the house. Since I normally hit the sack around 9:30pm I don't have but about 4 hours by the time I get home from work at 5:30pm. I eat, feed the livestock, change into my comfy clothes, start some laundy (there is ALWAYS laundry to be done at our house), do some yard work and my night is pretty much gone. Where does the time go? I honestly don't understand parents who work full time and then come home to take care of a house full of children. The more I think about having kids, being just an aunt is becoming more and more appealing. How do mothers do it all? I know for a fact that my mother is Super Woman herself. She is the actual Super Woman - her cover name is Cindy Walker but she is, in fact a super hero.
I bet she even has a cape.

To mothers all over the world...CHEERS!

(I realize this would have been more appropriate on Mother's Day but I guess I'm a little slow.) ;)

No comments: