Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's my favorite month!

JULY!
This month is and always has been my favorite month for many reasons:

  • I was born in this month.

  • My mom was born in this month.

  • Rubys are pretty birthstones.

  • Summer vacations- Man, I wish I still got a 3 month summer vacation.

  • July 4th is this month! I love all things red, white & blue!

  • Fireworks! I LOVE Fireworks! I even had fireworks at our wedding.
  • We got married this month! On the 5th to be exact. :)

  • My nephew will be born this month - hopefully on the 5th, too. :)

  • I have several cousins with birthdays this month. Growing up it was like a party all month long!
  • Baseball - need I say more? Go Astros!

Happy July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy July to you! I'm stopping by to invite you over to the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. We'd love to have you link up, and are also looking for guest posters if you are interested.

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com/p/join-us.html

Cheers,
Fawn