Friday, July 9, 2010

Crazy week!

This has been a crazy week! Sunday we had fourteen people and five animals at our house for the Fourth of July - which I STILL haven't blogged about yet. I am still recovering from that. :) It was fun but playing hostess will wear you out. Am I right? Monday we welcomed little Landon and celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Tuesday, we had a landscaper dude come over to our house for an estimate on a project that we have brewing (more on this later). Wednesday I'm pretty sure I injested gluten somehow so Wednesday and Thursday were no fun for me. I had to cancel a fun bunko night I had planned with my girlfriends last night and I went home and crashed. When I eat gluten (accidentally, of course) it makes me feel just aweful and all I want to do is sleep - so I did for about 13 hours straight! Tonight I plan to catch up on some laundry and packed because Buie & I are headed south for the weekend!

Saturday & Sunday we are going to visit family and friends in my hometown in Louisiana! I'm looking forward to visiting with my one remaining grandparent left - we call her MeMe, or Memaw if you're my brothers (they like to be different, I guess). I haven't seen my MeMe since my brother's wedding in January. Although, we talk on the phone every week, I think that this is the longest I've ever gone without seeing.
We are bringing the dogs and this week we have an extra pup to bring along, too. Remember Maggie? Well, Maggie found a great home! yay! We are dog sitting her while her parents are out of town for a few weeks. We will have her another week so that means she is road tripping with us! It should make for an interesting drive to Louisiana with not just two dogs in the car but now THREE dogs in the car. :) Don't worry, I'll document the road down there just for y'all.

I hope you all have a wonderful relaxing weekend and hopefully I'll catch up with you soon!

No comments: