Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthdays, Facebook & Photography

First of all, if you are are my friend on Facebook then I would like to personally thank you for the birthday message because you probably sent me one along with two hundred other people. Don't you just LOVE signing on Facebook on your bday and reading all of your birthday messages? It's almost my favorite part! (besides the food, of course)
If you are NOT my friend on Facebook, you probably should be. :) You can also "like" Cara Beth Photography on Facebook and get updates of my latest photo shoots. Head on over to my photo blog here:: www.carabethphotography.com and check it out! I am getting a whole new blog makeover soon. It is actually in the process of being made and I just saw a mock- up for it and it's super cute! I can't wait to see the final product! :)


Have a great week!

No comments: