Monday, January 4, 2010

res·o·lute

res·o·lute
Definition:
1. having determination: possessing determination and purposefulness
2. characterized by determination: motivated by or displaying determination and purposefulness

A new year means yes, of course, new resolutions, new plans, new dreams and the realization that last year's checklist might not quite be complete yet. Am I right? It's okay because like those rollover minutes that we all love, New Year resolutions carry over from year to year. Is there something you were working on last year that didn't quite seem to get marked off your list? Do you still have a garage full of boxes? Do you still have rooms that need to be painted in your home? Well, have no worries, my friends, I have right there with you! That's why I have decided to make my New Year's resolutions, not one blog post, but several blog posts. How many, you ask? Who knows! I'll keep going until I have a list too long that I KNOW I can't accomplish that much in an entire year. This year should be fun. Stay tuned for flossing, detoxing, composting, painting, knitting, gardening, and of course losing weight. This is guaranteed to be a fun year!

No comments: