Friday, November 13, 2009

Stella Success!

Last night was the Stella & Dot jewelry party that I hosted. My longtime friend and basically my second mom, Julie, came into town to show her fabulous display of jewelry! Here are a few of my favorite pieces: Check out the celebrities wearing Stella & Dot!
Paris Hilton
Debra Messing
S&D jewelry has been featured in so many fasion mags like this one in INSTYLE just last month. Where else have they been featured? Just take a look!
My good friend Christen made this wonderful cake for everyone who attended the party last night. Everyone RAVES about her cakes! So if you need one contact Christen! She can pretty much do anything! :)
We had such a good time visiting and trying on jewelry, I seriously don't know how I'm going to pick which pieces I want! They are so vintage and so classic. Stella & Dot has so much variety- they have a little something for everyone's taste. Go check out their jewelry here. If you plan on buying something this coming week, please click on Hostess Connection and type my name (Cara Beth Buie) in and the credit will go towards my party. Thanks so much! Enjoy your fabulous jewelry!
Don't forget about people on your Christmas List!

No comments: