Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank you!

*A special thanks to my friend, Jessica, who gave a donation AFTER this post was written! Thanks, Jessica!
This year for my birthday, I did something a little different- I asked for donations to a charity instead of gifts. I think this is a GREAT idea and I will definitely do this again next year. This year, my cause was C.A.R.E- Central Arkansas Rescue Effort. I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to everyone who donated and helped raise $102 for C.A.R.E. Thank you to my mom, my mother-in-law and my cousin's family in Texas! Y'all are the best!

It may not seem like a lot of money but every little bit helps keeps dogs and cats off the streets of Central Arkansas and into great home!

And remember, even though my birthday is over with, you can donate year round to this great organization. Click here to make a donation today! Even a donation of 5 dollars would be amazing! It would make my week!

No comments: