Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Feature: Blissfully Enamored

I am really excited to share this blog with you today! This blog, Blissfully Enamored, is first of all, the cutest blog name I've heard in a while and secondly, this blog owner is a dear friend of mine from college. I have always known Hilary to be spunky, creative and quite frankly always in fashion! Today I want to focus on her creativity. During college, Hilary was my lil sis in our sorority and she made me a zebra print frame that I loved and still have to this day! Well, Hilary is back at it again- making frames! She makes the cutest wooden square frames and custom designs them however you like! Just take a look at how precious these frames are. I recently purchased a frame from her and now it holds one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.I love the details on my frame, the ribbon and the bow. They are perfect and the colors go with our wedding colors! Contact Hilary today to order your custom frame! Check out her Etsy site!

1 comment:

Blissfully Enamored said...

you are TOO sweet!! thank you for featuring my blog and frames!!! you are AWESOME!!

love you!!