Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

This past weekend, my hubby and I went to Eureka Springs for the weekend. We had a hard time deciding if we were going to take Conner or not, but we did! The three of us had so much fun!

While we were there....
We stayed at the Crescent Hotel.
It was so much more manificent than we had imagined! We just love old haunted hotels. The Crescent Hotel was built in 1886 and it has been said that this hotel is one of the most haunted hotels in the WORLD! Buie and I were ready to but we didn't see any ghosts this trip.
We ate a lot!
This was one of the FREE breakfasts that we ate in the Crystal Dining Room at the Crescent Hotel. By far, THE best omelet I've ever put in my mouth!

We partied!


Buie and I wanted to go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans but decided we wanted something a little more TAME. Eureka Springs has an afternoon parade that is more family oriented so it was right up our alley! We had a great time! Well, maybe not Conner- he did NOT enjoy the sirens on the firetruck. Poor guy.
We shopped!

Conner and I hung out outside while Daddy went in his favorite store!

We relaxed! This is us hanging out on our balcony on the first night. It was so cold but such a pretty night!

No comments: