Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Pioneer Woman Cooks

Well, it was a fun nights of long lines, McDonalds dinner, new cookbooks, new friends, LOTS of photos and celebrity stalking! Ree Drummond, aka The Pioneer Woman, came to Little Rock! (Click here to find out who the heck I am talking about..) I grabbed my cookbook and five more cookbooks for Christmas presents and headed to Walmart on Cantrell to meet up with friends. Little did we know every woman in Arkansas would also be there! We had a blast though! Here are a few pics from the night!
me with Marlboro Man - Ree's cowboy husband :)
Yes, Pioneer Woman is probably most known for her Southern cowboy cooking and her super easy step by step recipes but I first fell in love with her for her photography. Take a look at her work on her flickr page.

3 comments:

Cara @ Live the Home Life said...

Last night was fun! Thanks for taking all the pics!

Lindsey said...

Tell me how the book is...is it a have to have?

Lindsey said...

Do you love the book? Is it a have to have?