Saturday, October 3, 2009

Look what I found!

I love finding good deals! I just love it! I have had my eye on these apothecary jars from Pottery Barn for quite some time now. I even wrote a post about! I love the fast that they are footed and that there are different sizes. I have been imagining them sitting on my window sill above my bath tub for weeks! Last night my husband and I went to Pier One and found these jars almost just like them but for less money! The Pottery Barn jars run from $39.00-$69.00. These similar Pier One jars start at just 15 dollars! I quickly snatched them up and the best thing of all, we had a gift card to use so they were FREE for us! :) Don't you love good deals and on top of that - don't you love gifts cards!
I am taking these OFF my wish list because my wish has been fulfilled!~ I can't wait to fill these with bath goodies and put them up for display on my window sill.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

WAY TO GO CB!!!! I am so so so excited for your find!!!

Blissfully Enamored said...

i LOVE them!!! if you need more...go look at marshall's or tj maxx....i have seen them there lately at a few different ones! :)