Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The First of Many...

Our First Annual Buie Vacation is BOOKED! That's right, today I booked our vacation to Florida. We will be going with a few of our friends and my cousin, Lauren and her husband. I can not tell you how excited I am! We rented a beach house, called "Sunny Delight", near one of my favorite towns- Seaside. My family has been to Seaside a few times and I just fell in love. My cousin and best friend, Lauren, was married in Seaside. That was two years ago and I haven't been back since the wedding. I am definitely craving some beach time. So the countdown begins... 214 days til our vacation!

2 comments:

Rollin' with the Bolins said...

When are yall going? Jose and I are going to rosemarry beach in June! Who all is going besides Lauren and Wayne and you and Buie?

Whitney said...

I can not wait for Florida and The Back Porch...whoop whoop...and a tan!!!