Thursday, July 19, 2012

Me, Myself and I

My blog buddy, Tricia Nae, posted this yesterday so I decided to copy. Since today is my birthday, I thought it was a perfect day to post a little bit about ME! Go join up with Me, Myself and I linky partyWho cares if we're a few days late, right? Better late than never! 





1. What is your biggest phobia? 
I am not a big fan of HUGE social events or a place with lots of people (like Riverfest or SixFlags or Disney World). I also hate confined spaces; I have a little bit of claustrophobia. Now that I'm writing this down, I realize that they are both sort of similar in the sense that they make me feel trapped. I hate that feeling. So, the short answer would be that I have a fear of being trapped somewhere.

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? 
July 5th, 2008. The day I married my husband, Brent Buie. I loved everything about that day, except for the fact that it didn't last long enough. I wish I could have sat down with each one of the guests and just really soak in the day.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
I would probably say... 22, my senior year of college - 2005.  My last semester of college was so fun! This was also the year I met Buie.  I could still run a few miles without passing out. I also could still eat gluten (of course it was making me sick so that wasn't too fun).  I don't know, it was just a fun year. 

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 
This is a funny question to me. I have honestly never been "mistaken" for anyone other than well... ME! And I'm totally okay with that. 

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
If I had to choose just one it would be "Small Town" by John Cougar Mellencamp because it reminds me of my home town. I love being from a small town... and yes, I'll probably want to die in a small town.
Watch & Listen on YouTube

Thanks for reading and learning a little bit about ME! 

No comments: