Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July.

Let's just talk about July for a minute. The month of July holds a special place in my heart. This is the month in which I was born so naturally it's the best month. :) Buie & I were married in July. Our nation won its independence in the month of July. Many of my family members were also born in this month, including my mother and my nephew. My brother, Craig, married Nicole in this month. Now that we have established that there are a lot of anniversaries and birthdays in this month, let's discuss briefly what else makes this month special. Here are just a few:

  • Family bar-b-q's. & well, just family time in general. 
  • Time in or around a body of water.  Let's face it, it's just too darn hot too NOT be by the pool, on the lake or at the beach this summer
  • WATERMELON.  When God invented watermelons, He had the Fourth of July in mind, I'm sure of it. 
  • Fireworks. Enough said. 
There is something about summertime that just makes me crave snow cones, family time and secretly makes me want to run through the sprinklers like when I was little. (I may or may not have done this just yesterday)  

So from one summer lovin' soul to another, HAPPY JULY! Go soak up some sun! 
Oh, and Happy FOURTH! :) 

No comments: