Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wish List

My mother in law requested that I make my wish list again because it was so helpful last year. Also, it helps my husband earn major brownie points in my book because he gets me just what I want! :) He usually surprises with one or two things but my wish list helps him with a bigger item. And as I mentioned before, Christmas on my side of the family is pretty much taken care of because we are helping out a family in Nicaragua. We will still buy something for my parents and of course for my little nephew Landon and for the one on the way! (My OTHER brother is expecting. We find out December 19th if it's a boy or a girl!) This will be our first Christmas will a little one running around! ... well, maybe not running quite yet. ;)

Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Diet book

Fugi Film Camera


Getting it Together Kit

Modern Family Season 1 on DVD.

a nice toaster


Pet Ornaments from Pottery Barn: One for Scooter and one for Conner, of course. :)

J.Crew.com


cozy J.Crew slippers (sz M)


No comments: