Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Long, Starbucks: Day 1

If you follow me over on my photography blog, then you probably saw my recent post about one my great loves, coffee. I finally admitted that I am in fact an addict. I love everything about it:: the smell, the taste, the coffee shops atmosphere... Sigh... Well, I suffer from Fibromyalgia (among other things but that's another post...) and everything I've ever read, especially lately, says that caffeine is one of the major causes for fibro flares up. I have tried before to get off coffee but have failed time and time again. :( It's just so yummy. So this time I thought I would blog my no-coffee journey sort of as an accountability journal. So cheers to no coffee! So long, Starbucks! By the way, I picked a REALLY bad day to start this because I go to Starbucks every Friday. I think I'll go get a de-caf. :) Is that allowed? I'll have to read up a little more on the detox thing.

No comments: