Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!



Well, it's official! Fall is here and I could not be happier! Pumpkins. Mums. Football. Changing Leaves. Amazing Weather! Who could ask for anything more? It's starting to look like fall around the Buie household. This week the pumpkins came down from the attic and onto the mantle. Real ones will be bought soon for the front porch! But the #1 way you know it's finally fall at the Buies....

Conner has been in his LSU jersery for the last few weeks! GEAUX TIGERS! We decided that Scooter is an Arkansas fan and Conner is an LSU fan since the Buies are a house divided when it comes to football. I guess I need to break down and buy Scooter an Arkansas jersey, huh? ;)
Happy Fall, Y'all? How are you celebrating these cooler days lately?

This is the latest picture of my little nephew, Landon. I think he is the cutest baby I've ever seen and I just HAD to share this picture with you all. He LOVES bath time! :)

Wondering how I'm doing with my "So Long, Starbucks" plan? I'm on Day 12 now and I've officially gone from 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day, down to just ONE cup a day! (except for Saturdays, I allow myself an extra cup because I usually have several photo shoots this day and could use the extra caffeine)

I am now going to start drinking half-caf for a few weeks and crossing my fingers the caffeine headaches don't come back! :)

No comments: