Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend Review: Family Wedding

I had so much fun this past weekend! I left Friday morning early and headed to Dallas to celebrate my cousin, Cari's wedding. We have a huge family and are very close so it was great to see everyone. Most of the girl cousins are so close in age, we are all like sisters. Here we are at the wedding reception! It was so great to see all of them! I even reconnected with one cousin who I haven't seen since childhood since she lives in California. So fun!
Cari is super creative and had a fun idea at her reception. She had a photo booth set up where people could come take silly pictures. Here is me and my first cousin and best friend, Lauren! She was my maitron of honor in our wedding. :) Love her to death! I think this one is a framer!
me and my two wonderful parents, Cindy and Tommy. Who do you think I look the most like?
I snapped this one of my cousin Cari and my uncle Jerry as she headed down the aisle with tears in her eyes. So sweet.
Not only did we celebrate Cari & Jake's wedding, we celebrate my MeMe's 80's birthday. We gave her a digital picture frame to fill with pictures of her grandkids and great grandkids! She loved it!
I was glad that Chris and Amanda were there, too! Chris is my oldest brother and this is his new beautiful wife! :) Love y'all!
What a great weekend that was packed FULL of family! Congrats to Cari and Jake Surry!

No comments: