Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Maggs

I believe this is the third post I have written on our current foster dog, Maggie. We've had her for about a month now. I seriously can't believe she hasn't been adopted yet. She is perfect! I specifically remember telling my husband that we wouldn't have this one long because she would go FAST!
When the time comes, I just know whoever picks Maggie will be a special family. Here are a couple of cute pictures of the precious pup. This weekend I'm taking her to C.A.R.E. to be shown. Hopefully she'll pick the right family just for her because we all know that they actually pick US, right? instead of the other way around... ;)
If you're looking for a new pet, stop by C.A.R.E.'s location on Kavanaugh this Saturday from 11am to 3pm to meet several friendly and furry faces, including this one! See you there!

C.A.R.E.'s headquarters is located at 5516 Kavanaugh Blvd. between U.S. Pizza and Ozark Outdoors.

No comments: