1. My husband and I started dating when I was a college student and he was an assistant football coach at the same school. We weren't sure of the rules of coach/student dating rules so we kept it a secret until I graduated. We started dating two weeks before I graduated college, so the good news is we only had to keep it a secret for two weeks! :)
2. My husband says that I snore but I think that he lies.
3. I want to have my very own pack of dogs like Cesar Milan...and I am very serious about this one.
4. I have been diagnosed with all of these at one point in my life: Fibromyalgia, Celiac Disease and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I am tired about 99% of the day but I am thankful for a husband who is patient with me and who COOKS! :) (Oh and in case you are wondering...I am a lot better than I used to be - right, Angie?)
5. I have traveled to 8 different countries: Italy, France, Switzerland, England, South Africa, Brazil, Cananda, Mexico. I LOVE to travel!
6. I have a heart for adoption. I want to adopt one day at least ONE child and maybe more.
7. I am in the process of starting a brand new business - a wedding planning business - with one of my dear friends, Christen. Our business is called, Studio2B, and you can learn more about us here.
8. My dream in life is to be a supportive wife, a photographer, and a stay at home mom - the kind of mom who writes notes to her kids on napkins and puts them in their school lunches. :)
9. I have a heart for New Orleans. It is a great city with a lot of heart and soul. I have never taken B there but when I do it will be a glorious day.
10. I want to live on a farm one day. With tons of animals, a garden, a big pond, and a wrap around porch with a porch swing where I can drink sweet tea and watch the sunset with B every evening.
That is all.