Thursday, May 7, 2009

I got tagged!

I was tagged by my wonderful friend, Jessica Doose. She and I have the same birthday! We met long ago when we became pledge sisters in college nearly EIGHT years ago. After college we became even more close when we decided to live together. She is always so encouraging and up beat! She and her husband Scott were married last year too and have the cutest house in Little Rock! She is a blessing in my life.

Here are the instructions for "eight things":. mention the person that tagged you.

complete the list of eight things.

tag eight of your wonderful blogger friends.

go tell them you tagged them.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Being completely unpacked from our recent move
2. This weekend. My parents are coming in town for Mother's Day!
3. Memorial Day weekend. We are having some friends over for a cookout.
4. losing weight and fitting into my skinny jeans again
5. Having children one day
6. having a fenced in backyard for Conner to run around in
7. Beach vacation in September!
8. getting things done.

Eight things i did yesterday:
1. Got stuck in a traffic jam and was an hour late for work
2. Drank two mugs of hot tea
3. Watched the Hills that I had saved in Tivo
4. Received my brand new waste recepticle from Waste Managment. I actually got excited about a trash can!
5. Played tug-o-war with Conner
6. Talked to my mom on the phone.
7. Forgot to mail a bill off
8. Kissed my hubby when he got home from work

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Lose more weight!
2. Exercise daily!
3. Cook more
4. Stop buying gluten free things that I don't need, like cookies and brownies.
5. Work from home
6. Have two (or three) healthy and happy kids
7. Dress more "adult" and less "college-like"
8. Remember all of my friends's birthdays.

Eight shows i watch:
1. Two and a Half Men
2. The Hills
3. The City
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Private Practice
8. Greys Anatomy

I now tag: Angie Lechner, Christen Byrd, Emily Blackwell, Sarah Holloway, Whitney Hall, Julee Bell, Dr. Lara and Hilary Hymer!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Amen to the remembering birthdays! I'm terrible at it! You're too cute!

Blissfully Enamored said...

you tagger!!!! ugh! :)

Blissfully Enamored said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.