Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anabel

I am picking our newest foster dog today and I'm quite excited about her. Anabel is her name and I can't wait to introduce myself, the dogs AND the cats to her (and, of course, my husband). Don't worry, we won't overload her all at once. In fact, we probably won't introduce the dogs to her until tomorrow. Tonight will be all about making sure she is comfortable in her new temporary home. She will set up shop in our guest bathroom, Huckleberry's former abode. It's a nice little space - not too cramped but not too much room to overwhelm her. Isn't she cute? Don't you want to take her home with you? :)
Can't wait to meet our new foster dog! If you'd like to become a foster dog, just go to CARE's website and apply online!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

isn't she just the cutest? By the way...I feel like you change your banner every day. I need a serious lesson.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

she is so cute!