- My "retirement party" at the Arkansas Baptist State Convention. I worked there for five years and they gave me a great send off when I left in February to go full time into photography. Check me out over at Cara Beth Photography.
- a fun couples trip to Vegas! This was a first trip to Vegas and enjoyed the change of scenery from the natural state to the bright lights and big city. :)
- We welcomed our niece Makaylan Joy Walker into the world last April and what a JOY she is.
- B and I took a little road trip to New Orleans for a birthday/anniversary trip. This was B's first time in the French Quarter and he loved it! We can't wait to go back to one of my favorite cities!
- The Buies welcomed another into our crazy little zoo:: Charlie, our crazy little fireball of a kitty.
- We found out that BOTH of my sister in laws are expecting AT THE SAME TIME! yay! Nicole and Craig are due in April (with a boy) and Chris and Amanda are due in July (don't know the sex yet). Yay for more babies! Being an aunt is seriously one of the greatest joys in my life.
- I traveled to Nicaragua for a wonderful mission trip this past December. What a great way to end a great year!
Here's to another wonderful year in 2012!